Financial support for this project is provided by
- The University of the South Pacific (USP), Strategic Research Theme (SRT) Pacific Ocean & Natural Resources;
- Caribbean-Pacific Island Mobility Scheme (CARPIMS) of the European Commission (Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency, EACEA);
- New Colombo Plan (Australian Government, Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade);
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD); Higher Education Partnerships Project “Transnational perspectives in biodiversity education and assessment in the SW Pacific” (partner institution: University of Goettingen, Germany);
- ERASMUS, European Commission.
The Pinanga Project is based at the University of the South Pacific (USP), Faculty of Science, Technology & Environment (FSTE), School of Geography, Earth Science & Environment, Laucala Bay, Suva, Republic of Fiji.
Our partners include
- Government of Fiji, Ministry of Fisheries & Forests, Suva, Republic of Fiji
- University of Goettingen, Germany
- University of South Australia (UniSA), Adelaide, Australia
- University of Rouen, France
- Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand
- Nature Fiji (Marqueti Fiji), Suva, Republic of Fiji
- Conservation International, Fiji Program, Suva, Republic of Fiji
- Landcare Research, Christchurch, New Zealand